2. “Beach time’s over Bondi. Try riding this wave.”
3. “Good Morning Far North Queensland. First I’m going to roll you up, then I’m going to smoke you.”
4. “Yes Kalgoorlie, I am an alien spaceship unleashing hell.”
5. “I might look like a storm Cape York, but I’m actually a giant swarm of flying spiders. Or that thing from Independence Day.”
6. “Wake up Sydney, I’m going to swallow you up.”
7. “And you Gold Coast. You said you wanted a foamy cappucino right?”
8. “Think it’s hot Alice Springs? Howabout a bit of a fire tornado to warm things up?”
Watch the incredible fire tornado here: footage by Chris Tangey.
9. “Hey you Mr Hot Stuff. Howabout I cool you off?”
10. “Wadduya mean you’ve never seen a tsunami of sand at sea before?! This is AUSTRALIA mate, pull yourself together.”
11. “Seriously, these things are constantly circling your coastline. There is no escape.”
12. “I may look ‘kind of cool’ Barrow Island, but I’m about to eat your airport.”
13. “There are 99 things that can kill you in this picture, and only one of them is me.”
14. “Get ready to meet your maker Geelong.”
15. “Yes, I am literally melting the Earth with my unstoppable force. What you going to do about it?”
16. “Morning Menindee Lakes. First I’m going to rain down lightning, then I’m going to strip every tree, finally I’m going to remix your colour via electromagnetic fields. What you got?”
17. “Oh I’m sorry Mr Tourist, did my desert dust storm ruin your Sydney Harbour photo opportunity?”
18. “Off to Mordor for you Brisbane.”
19. “STILL NOT SCARED OF ME?! Howabout I spark some lightning in the shape of your country?!”
In all seriousness, Australia often endures extreme weather including bushfires, floods and cyclones. Ours is a nation with a Catastrophic Fire Danger Rating (even higher than Extreme). So take care people.
This is Awesome!!!
Wheelchair Dogs Love Playing Fetch Too
Prisoners without tattoos are looked down upon. They are viewed as white sheep in a black herd. Tattoos tell the prisoners’ stories, their world-views and group affiliations; and some tattoos indicate rank, accomplishment, and prestige in this walled-in segment of Russia’s underbelly.
The Secret Meanings Of Russian Prison Tattoos
1. That bra strap keeps peeking out no matter how much you fix it.
It sounds cute, but it’s actually a form of torture!
2. When your skirt blows up around your waist and there’s nothing glamorous about it.
Nobody plays it off cool. Nobody.
3. Evil shoes and their satanic blisters.
There’s no logic to them, either. You’ll put on a pair of shoes you’ve owned for years and then — BAM! — suddenly you now have blisters.
4. That polyester dress that just has you sweating from the get-go.
In fact, you’re sweating right now just thinking about polyester.
5. When you realize that your shirt is see-through… usually at the end of a very important day.
And not sexy-coy-see-through, either. We’re talking TSA-scanner levels of transparency!
6. Pantyhose ripping at every juncture.
We sent man to the moon, but we can’t improve on pantyhose?! Suspicious.
7. The battle you’ve dubbed “Boobs vs. Buttons.”
Spoiler alert: Buttons always win.
8. Jeans that make your stomach stick out in a way that can only be described as a “squish.”
Until you sit down and pull them up to your chest. Problem solved!
9. Your skirt constantly rotating around your waist.
When it’s completely backwards, you end up looking like you have a “front bum.” (Yeah, it’s a thing.)
10. The tenacious and ever-popular wedgie.
Fashion is the worst.
11. That pucker of fabric at your waist when you wear jeans that actually fit your hips properly.
It’s some weird remnant of “mom jeans” that hasn’t been resolved yet.